Saturday 11 April 2015

Nexus Dental - The next stage of my career

I’m proud to announce the latest exciting stage of my life journey

 As many people are now aware I have decided that it’s time for a fresh start, and I would like to share this with you.

But first I would like to thank all my family, friends, colleagues and companies that have offered me so much help and support since my announcement, it has meant an incredible amount to me to get all the offers of backing and support.

I’ve always had a great passion for dental technology because of the true and meaningful difference we make to peoples lives with the work we do in collaboration with the rest of the highly skilled dental team

For me the core of this is the cooperation, communication and extremely high skill set that is involved within the dental team. 

Because of this, there could only be one name for my new company

Nexus






To me this name is key to what great dental technology really is. Great communication betweens a connected group focussed on ensuring the best patient outcomes possible. Through my upcoming lecture, training, consultancy and management system implementation engagements I hope to share the knowledge that can assist us and allow us to all focus on the most important factor in any dental restoration. The patient.

Further to this goal, I am currently involved in plans to provide a completely new dental laboratory, which is completely digital, and does not use the traditional wax and cast methods at all on site.

Because of this I am currently looking for highly skilled ceramists to join a very skilled and open team of professionals. The role will allow a great deal of patient interaction as well as the opportunity to work closely with surgeons on an equal professional level, all with the goal of offering truly exceptional patient outcomes.

There will be fantastic support and continued commitment to the best training available, both in the UK and abroad.

I look forward to catching up with everyone at the DTS next week, and will post up news on the latest training dates and lectures over the coming weeks.

For enquiries on anything mentioned above please contact me on steve@nexus.dental


No comments:

Post a Comment